Banned

Permanently banned from ems nuketown only 24/7

« Older   Newer »

1. Joni Lahti

User deleted

Hello!

Today i got all the sudden banned from your nuketown server. Im playing with name Hacke ZOWiE. I would like to know the reason for that since i didn't do anything wrong. Here is my steam profile - > steamcommunity.com/id/jonsbeli

2. nexusnerd

User deleted

U were not perma-banned bro, it was a temporary ban due to lag! It was not to be bad to you, but ur lag was pissing-off some players so they banned to let you fix your connection!
    So don't worry, u should be able to join the server again!
    If there are any other problems just write here.

Greetings mate, hope u will enjoy ur stay ^-^

3. Joni Lahti

User deleted

Well next time make sure i really lag coz i didn't . I have my lagometer on and i never lag even when i play in usa servers. Let me quess the guy who i "lagged" to was an admin who just couldn't accept to be killed by me so many times? This game is full that kind of admins with high ego and this isnt first server i have been banned cause of that, sometimes it's aimbot or wallhack or lag. I know you can ban anyone without any reason but seriously it would be nice to see cool admins who are not banning you coz u frag hard.

4. nexusnerd

User deleted

Man this clan got a long career in FPS especially in Black Ops, what is more the admins are chosen directly by our founder who was in ESL so they are not children who just rage cause they got killed, they are semi-pro gamers who got large experience in FPS, they don't ban without a valid reason. So pls calm down, the lag may have been caused by the distance (the server is located in Italy) or maybe it was just the server lagging. Btw it wasn't a permaban so sorry for this fact and we would be grateful if u could keep enjoying our server as always. For everything else just ask ;)
    Cheers mate

Edited by nexusnerd - 1/4/2016, 20:30

3 replies since 30/3/2016, 11:20   74 views